Talent Insights Assessments
Take an in-depth look at Behaviors (DISC) and Driving Forces (Motivators) and how your team integrates them.
As a leader (sales manager, director, supervisor, etc…) it’s important to gain an understanding of how your team behaves both Naturally and Adaptively and what motivates them. This allows for a sales professional to be placed in the best possible environment for success and help reduce potential stress during the selling phases.
Less stress = MORE closed sales.
This great tool can be used to help find the right fit for existing personnel and for hiring new sales professionals. Gain the advantage now!
- Measures DISC and Driving Forces (Motivators)
- Behavioral Selling Overview will indicate strongest and weakest phases of the sale
- Statements regarding Value to the Organization
- Checklists on “Ways to Communicate” and “Ways NOT to Communicate”
- Time Wasters – Causes and Solutions
- Areas for Improvement
- Behavioral Style and Driving Forces graphs and wheels
- Primary, Situational and Indifferent Driving Forces clusters
- Keys to Motivating and Managing
- *Comparison Reports are available to directly compare one individual’s scores to another
- *Debriefing Webinars available with a Sales Octane team member
- Online link is available within 1-2 hours of receipt of payment
- We accept all major credit cards
Measure Behavioral Styles (DISC) and Motivators (Driving Forces) with this one, easy to administer assessment. We will send you the on-line code(s) for the assessment(s) after you have checked out from the Shopping Cart and we verify payment. The number of assessment codes we supply will match your final purchase. We accept all major credit cards.
*Extra assessment codes may be purchased for use at a later date.